Smile Makeovers – Oak Cliff, Dallas
We Can Transform Your Smile!
Have you ever flipped through the glossy pages of a magazine and wished you could have a perfect smile like all of the celebrities? In the past, it may have seemed unattainable, but thanks to your cosmetic dentist in Oak Cliff, Dr. Peramala, you can achieve the perfect smile you have always dreamed of having. At Hampton Dental, we offer all kinds of cosmetic services that are designed to fit into virtually anyone’s budget. To get started, contact our skilled and friendly dental team today to schedule your consultation.
What Is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is a cosmetic dentistry plan that may combine several different cosmetic, restorative, and even orthodontic treatments to help create your most flawless smile possible. In the majority of cases, a smile makeover consists of many different treatments that will take place over the course of several weeks, months, or even years. Rest assured, though, that the wait will be worth it for the results!
What Treatments Are Included in Smile Makeovers?
Almost any treatment that we offer can be included in a smile makeover plan. The first step in the process will be to address oral health issues like cavities and gum disease. This is because we want your smile to have a solid, healthy foundation to help you attain a smile that will look and feel perfect for years to come. After we treat any health concerns, we’ll look at the cosmetic aspects of your smile that could use some improvement and focus on that. Some of the treatments we may suggest include:
- Teeth whitening. Both in-office and take-home whitening solutions can deliver smiles that are several shades brighter.
- Porcelain veneers. These custom-made restorations are like little “masks” for your teeth, correcting multiple imperfections in just one treatment.
- Dental bonding. For minor smile flaws, like small gaps or chips, we can mold a composite resin into your tooth to give it the perfect size and shape, all while blending in with your existing enamel.
- ClearCorrect braces. If you have crooked, gapped, or crowded teeth, we can correct that problem discreetly with this set of comfortable, clear plastic aligners.
- Tooth-colored fillings. Instead of marring your smile with unsightly metal fillings, we repair your cavities using a material that seamlessly blends into your teeth.
- Dental implants. By far the best option for tooth replacement available, dental implants replicate the entire structure of your lost tooth, not just your crown. This helps maintain your facial shape and keeps you looking young.
Am I a Candidate for a Smile Makeover?
In general, if you are unhappy with some aspect of the teeth smiling back at you in the mirror, you might be a good candidate for a smile makeover. As mentioned earlier, though, we will have to make sure your mouth is infection-free before going through with any treatment. Once that has been squared away, we can begin the process of creating a smile you can be proud of.
Are you ready to take your smile from blah to beautiful? Then request an appointment with us today. A smile makeover in Oak Cliff can change your life for the better!